Recruiting PHP Developer Programmer Devon
June 17, 2013
Rees Kenyon Design is looking for an associate PHP developer / programmer to collaborate on larger scale projects – mainly with a WordPress engine. The right person will work as an associate on a project by project basis and also be available for smaller one-off jobs.
Skills Set and Profile
- Hands-on commercial development knowledge of PHP.
- Fully conversant with WordPress, Themes, The Loop and Plugin modification / authoring.
- Fully conversant with MySQL.
- jQuery development, installation and editing skills.
- Comfortable in a UNIX environment.
- Knowledge of eCommerce and online shopping. This is not essential but would be useful.
- Able to work to realistic deadlines. I understand that you may have other committments.
- Be communicative and honest about the devlopment cycle.
- Used to working on secure projects and happy to sign NDA’s.
- Trustworthy and honest.
- Able to work through a verbal or written brief, absorb and ask questions during the briefing phase.
- Be a nice person (seriously). I am looking for someone who is positive and not phased by detailed projects.
- A creative thinker.
- Ideally Devon or Cornwall based. No overseas developers please (must be resident in the UK).
Please get in touch using the form below with your business to business hourly or day rate, availability and skills set. Please note, I do require a professional who has commercial experience with the skills described above – you may not have all of these skills but can adapt to individual project requirements.